- Visa Category C is for people wishing to travel to Cyprus for either tourism or business.
- Qatari nationals need visas to Cyprus except Diplomatic and Special passport holders. Qatari get three years visa free of charge and the requirements are only two photos, the application and the passport.
- Application will be accepted maximum one month before the travel Date.
- Holders of Multiple Valid Schengen Visa Do Not require a visa to enter Cyprus.
- Cyprus Visa is ONLY to Cyprus.
- Holders of Qatarian diplomatic and service passports do not require a visa to travel to Cyprus
- All persons who are in possession of a work permit, entry permit, permanent or a temporary residence permit issued by the Civil Registry and Migration Department of the Republic of Cyprus do not require a visa to travel to Cyprus.
||Application Center Service Charge
|Optional Services Provided to Applications by Visa Application Center Upon Their Own Request
|Application Form Filling
|Prime Time Services
||55 QR 7 Days
|74 QR 15 Days
|110 QR 30 Days
- Application Form completed, signed and submitted by the applicant in person
- Passport of the applicant should be valid for at least Six months from the intended date of departure to Cyprus
- Two recent, coloured and not retouched photographs (6x4) of the applicant. (should be identical)
- Reservation of a Round trip air ticket for Cyprus/ No payment required
- Reservation of accommodation in a hotel in Cyprus (provision of a voucher) No payment required
- Medical Insurance, for the duration of the trip, for individuals born before 1945 (Optional)
- Certificate of applicant's employment in English or translated into English, stating also the monthly salary, exact position/profession and starting date, accompanied by a monthly slip of the social security.
- Recent bank account statement of six months. (issued in the past 10 days)
- Copies of applicant's passport including the previous granted visas.
- Previous passport(s) of the applicant with copies of the second and third pages of passport including the granted visas is/are optional
- Copies of all pages of applicant's Birth Certificate presented along with the original. In case of owning new Birth Certificates then a copy of the National ID of the children along with the original document must also be submitted.
- Property owners in Cyprus need to submit also the title of their deed, along with the contract of sale.
- Individuals invited to visit family members/ relatives in Cyprus are waived from the hotel accommodation requirement but they need to submit instead of this: (a) Invitation letter, (b) Copies of Passports, IDs Mobile Number. Finally, where it applies, (c) An Assumption of Responsibility and/ or Bank Guarantee from the persons who are inviting them.
- Persons travelling for appointments in foreign Embassies in Cyprus, they need to submit, also, in this regard, written proof of their interview, along with all necessary documentation justifying the purpose of their visit to the said third country.
INFORMATION FOR THE APPLICANT ON TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE VISA PROCESS
- The above-mentioned documents are non-exhaustive and more additional documents may be requested according to the case of each individual.
- Applicants should have in mind that lodging the application along with the above mentioned documents does not guarantee the issuing of a visa to enter Cyprus.
- The photograph must be in color.
- It should be without border
- It should have a light colored background only so that features are distinguishable and in contrast against the background.
- It should have a close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70-80% of the photograph.
- It should be in sharp focus and clear.
- It should be of high quality with no ink marks and creases.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera.
- It should be 6 cm x 4 cm.
- It should show your skin tone naturally.
- It should have appropriate brightness and contrast.
- The photograph should be a recent one not more than 3 months old.
- Photograph can be taken with headgear; the main characteristics of the face must be apparent from the photograph. Chin, nose, eyes and eyebrows must not be covered; the forehead should be uncovered to the extent that the shape of the face is apparent.
- It should be without hat/cap.
- It should be without the applicant's hair tucked behind his/her ears.
- The photograph must show facing square on to the camera, not looking over the shoulder or tilted, and showing both edges of the face clearly.
- It should be taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows or flash reflections on the face and no red eye
- If wearing glasses, the photograph must show the eyes clearly with no flash reflection off the glasses and no tinted lenses (if possible, avoid heavy frames – lighter framed glasses to be worn). Make sure the frame does not cover any part of the eye.
- The photograph must show alone (no chair backs, toys or other people visible) looking at the camera with a neutral expression and the mouth closed.
- The photograph should not have any staple marks.
- Scanned & color photocopies would NOT be accepted.
- Applicants should take into consideration that the process of examining a fully completed application is At least 15 working days.
- Please be sure to submit your visa application well in advance, to avoid any inconveniences
- Applications will be accepted maximum 90 days prior to the travel date